Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Big Spill

Mixin colors with the broken antenna.
 The brick red just wasn't working.  I wanted something lighter.  Not pink, just lighter than brick red.  I used some Sherwin-Williams Color to Go mini jugs that I got for $1 each at an estate sale!   The little jugs are great for storage and you don't have to pry them open or hammer them shut.
I kinda like this color, it looks pretty in this glass jar.
Much better than the brick red.

 It turned out great, I mixed too much and had to put it in a loaf pan.  For some reason we have tons of these things.  After painting, I poured the paint back into the mason jar.

Apparently you aren't supposed to store paint in glass jars.
This morning, I started moving stuff around on my work bench and discovered you can't store paint in a glass jar.  Why? I don't know! Just don't.  The paint got everywhere.  It sucked.  So I guess I should add some of those empty paint cans to the shopping list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment